TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR SHOES
You are hopefully now the owner of a quality product from Topaz of Norway.
Take good care of your shoes. Doing so, you will enjoy your footwear for many years. All our products are made from natural products, and it is important to take some precautions:
- Sealskin shoes should not be treated since the sealskin has a natural layer of fat that prevents the shoe from absorbing water
- Cowhide shoes should however be treated with waterproofing spray periodically.
- The boots are not waterproof. If they are used in rainy weather, both two cold isolation insoles should be taken out and dried.
- If the boots are muddy, wipe them with a damp cloth and brush them with a soft brush.
- Do not dry boots with heat! The skin will dry out and will not be as durable. This applies to all footwear made of leather.
- Do not take your shoes off by inserting the tip of one shoe against the heel of the other. The hair will then quickly fall off.
Topaz provides a standard two-year warranty on manufacturing defects, but will repair your shoes free regardless of age, as long as it is still possible to do it. You just need to send us a picture of them first to email@example.com. After you get a confirmation from us that it is possible to repair them, you can send them to: Fabrikkgata 10 G, NO-3830 Ulefoss – Norway.
FIND YOUR SIZE
Shipping fee worldwide is included in the prices.
P.S.: Your packages may be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the country to which your order ships. These charges are always the recipient’s responsibility. Please read more here before you place your order!
As long as the shoes have not been used and are in perfect stand, customers can just return them to Topaz Arctic Shoes AS at Fabrikkgata 10 G, NO-3830 Ulefoss, Norway and we will change to a different size/model or refund the money.
If you have any questions or discover any errors in your footwear, please call us at +47 35 94 90 80 or e-mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org